The lights are up, the air is cold, the holiday season is here! As we welcome the holiday season, we must also be aware of the stress that it brings with the increased shopping, cooking, traveling, parting, decorating and more. The holiday excitement and the climate can affect our body in a negative way that can easily be managed through taking the time to slow down, and take a moment to focus on yourself.
1. Make your list and check it twice... before you head out for holiday shopping make yourself a list of gift ideas, sizes and stores you plan to visit. Keeping yourself organized during time of year is key to your sanity.
2. Try our Yoga or Pilates session, and feel vibrant, energetic and balanced! http://www.centeredrva.com/new-clients/
3. Participate in the festivities and go ice skating at your local ice rink. You'll feel the holiday spirit and stay active. (http://www.westbroadvillageicerink.com)
4. Sip on a warm cup of cinnamon, ginger, turmeric tea while listening to your favorite holiday tunes. http://www.mypersiankitchen.com/turmeric-cinnamon-ginger-tea/
5. Join our 12 days of Fitmas Challenge starting Dec 13th! Details to come!